Giant Beam of Light appears to shoot from Triangular Shaped Space Object

Photographer in Florida took some pictures of the sky at 10pm using the settings 200 ISO, 2.5 sec exposure, and 1.8F fixed lens on October 6, 2017.The power was out due to Hurricane Irma.


Two days later when the power came on he loaded up the pictures. He noticed a beam of light in the corner of one of the pictures. He zoomed in and then to his surprise he noticed a triangular shaped object in front of the beam.


The photographer states: “I am no UFO hunter or enthusiast, but I am curious of what it is. I would guess advanced military craft. I have showed the picture to people I run into and no-one has a clue what it could be. I did not see this with my naked eye. So, maybe the camera is the witness.” Mufon case file 87164.